Quality management system
The basic goal of the quality management system is to ensure quality management of the company at all levels.
The company's policy is established on the following basic principles:
- knowledge and compliance with regulatory enactments;
- harmonisation and respect of client requirements;
- application, implementation of requirements and suggestions of customers, cooperation partners, consumers and other interested parties;
- continuous increase in improvement and efficiency;
- implementation and maintenance of good production practices, self-control system of HACCP principles;
- employee involvement and regular training.